The Illawarra Region
02 4237 9850
Bomaderry Diesel Stop
Bomaderry– In summary, this projects scope of works was to transform the existing diesel tank site into a modern more user friendly unmanned diesel stop that was fitted with a larger capacity diesel tank with new canopy over the pumps that could handle more sales and traffic.
A huge positive for this site was it required no staff to handle transactions as this was all done electronically with 24/7 access. There was major earthworks involved with this project to achieve correct levels for the proposed 1687m2 of concrete surfaces.
This site also had a lot of underground services including a oil separator that was connected to 50m of absorption trenches located at the rear of the property. These requirements were necessary to cater for the expected large volumes of Stormwater.
Overall this project from start to finish took our team 11 weeks to deliver to PARK Fuels.
Contact Us or Request Your Info Pack.
Your Info Pack
- Find out why we're the right builder for you
- View our complete 5-Point Guarantee
- Review our Unique team's qualifications and memberships
- Gain an insight into our complete process flow charts, and understand our processes
- View our quality checklists for your project
- Examine our full inclusions list